On our family breaks we do not allow any replica Butlin’s-branded characters or uniforms and only guests under the age of 15 can wear fancy dress.
Live Music Weekends
We want to ensure that fancy dress is an enhancement to the enjoyment of guests on our Live Music Weekend breaks.
To ensure that fancy dress costumes enhance the experience and do not cause offence , the following guide to appropriate attire has been designed to help you. Anyone arriving to any
venue or walking around our resort wearing anything deemed inappropriate will be asked to return to their accommodation. Refusal to do this will result in the guest and their party being asked to leave resort and end their contract with Butlin’s. No refunds will be given.
Any complaints received about behaviour or offensive dress on route to or departure from one of our resorts may also result in you and your party being refused entry with no refunds given, in addition we reserve the right to refuse you or your party from booking a Butlin’s break again in the future.
• Avoid anything that can be seen as racially or sexually offensive .
• Don’t wear anything (including T-shirts) that has bad language on it.
• Don’t dress up as / celebrate someone who has committed a criminal act.
• Don’t use the Butlin’s logo or brand on your outfits or T shirts.
• If in doubt, please call us for advice on 0330 100 6650