There are lots of ways to make your stay with us extra special and ensure your family makes the most of their time at Butlin's. If you’d like to add any extras please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or Live Chat. Don't forget to book early - we wouldn't want you to miss the opportunity as all extras are subject to availability.
- Linen: With action packed days full of entertainment and activities on resort, we know the whole family will need a great night's sleep. We can provide bed linen for everyone in your accommodation for £18. If you'd rather bring your own linen, we'll still provide the pillows and duvets for you but please note, if you choose to cancel this option just remember to bring your own bed linen with you as unfortunately linen isn't available to hire once on resort.
- Entertainment Passes: Top class entertainment and activities to keep the whole family entertained is the key ingredient of any break. This is your pass to the all-inclusive top-class entertainment on resort, including our amazing live shows, huge family pool, selected leisure activities and our tradiitonal fairground with loads of thrilling rides. Guests who have added the pass will be issued with a wristband which will be checked on resort for access to the venues. Entertainment passes cost £20 per person on £9.50 breaks and £32.50 per person on £15 breaks. For Live Music Weekends, enterainment passes are compulsory.
- B-Line Fast Passes: Our B-Line Passes give your family fast track entry into both of our live show venues 15 minutes before everyone else, so you can grab the best seats in the house! Prices start from £14.50 per person per break.
- All Action Passes: Our All Action Pass will give you the opportunity to try something new! Your pass includes activities such as Go Karts, American Pool, Ten Pin Bowling and Adventure Golf. You can add an All Action pass from £20 per person.
- Dining plans: We’ve always believed that a family should eat together and eat well; that’s why we’ve put together some handy dining plans which mean you can relax in the knowledge that you’ve got a lovely buffet style breakfast and dinner taken care of, result! Prices start from £19.95 per adult per day and from £10.50 per child per day (based on a Food Court dining plan). Please note that if you’re in an apartment and you book a dining package your accommodation will change to room-only. Take a look at our dining plans.
- Service Charge: The £9.50 or £15 per person cost secures the accommodation for your break. On your confirmation from us, you'll see a Service Charge. This covers all your basic needs (such as lighting and heating) in your accommodation for the duration of your stay. The Service Charge costs £14 per night on £9.50 breaks and £15 per night on £15 breaks. The service charge is free is you're staying in our Room only accommodation and will be deducted from your booking.
- Peak and Summer Supplements: If you’ve booked for one of our £15 per person breaks, you’ll see a ‘Summer Supplement’ on your booking. You may also see a ‘Peak Supplement’ of £3.50 per person or £6 per person, this is due to a supplement for selected peak breaks.
- Guaranteed Ground Floor: Don't want to carry your pushchair up flights of stairs? We don't blame you! We know that if you have a pushchair you might like to stay on the ground floor, so if you'd like to guarantee ground floor accommodation the good news is that you can pre-book this for £15.
- Are Towels included?
Towels and housekeeping are not included in our Standard or Silver accommodation. You'll need to bring your own towels or hire them from the resort Hire Shop when you arrive. Don't forget to pack your towels for swimming too!