We want you to enjoy your stay with us and sleep well knowing we're taking extra steps to ensure our accommodation is safe for you and your family. We're going to be implementing the following measures:
- You'll receive an email 24 hours before you arrive telling you the village you’re staying in and your room or apartment number; you can also find this information on the app or in My Account.
- Your key cards will be sealed in your welcome pack along with any activity passes you have pre-booked. You'll collect these via your designated drive-through check in.
- Whichever accommodation you're staying in, we really want it to be your home-from-home. We have a strict cleaning and hygiene policy in place and you'll be assigned a room that has been thoroughly cleaned, sanitised and sealed before arrival; look out for a Butlin's seal of approval across the front door!
- Our housekeeping teams are well equipped with the correct PPE and cleaning products to ensure your break is both safe and comfortable.
- To minimise contact with others, we will be removing our accommodation servicing during your stay so that you can truly relax in the knowledge that nobody other than you and your family will be entering your accommodation whilst you’re here. Should you need additional towels and bedding during your stay, you can request these from our Guest Services team via the app.
- We've been working with our laundry service teams and are confident that our cleaning and laundry procedures are robust enough to disinfect our bedding, towels and other laundry items. Our supplier has conducted a number of successful tests to ensure we meet government guidelines.