Of course! We love fancy dress!
However, we want to ensure that fancy dress is an enhancement to the enjoyment of guests on our Live Music Weekend breaks. To ensure that guests understand where fancy dress is encouraged, we have highlighted below where fancy dress is welcome.
We’ve put together the below guide to give you an idea of what guidelines we have when it comes to fancy dress on our Live Music Weekends:
- Avoid anything that can be seen as racially or sexually offensive .
- Don’t wear anything (including T-shirts) that has bad language on it.
- Don’t dress up as / celebrate someone who has committed a criminal act.
- Don’t use the Butlin’s logo or brand on your outfits or T shirts.
- If in doubt, please call us for advice on 0330 100 6649