For your peace of mind, we've implemented the following measures in our buffet restaurants:
- Self-serve will not be available for safety reasons, instead food will be plated or boxed by our team but you can still pile it high and come back for more!
- Screens will be in place to keep the food fresh and safe
- All tables and chairs will be socially distanced, and cleaned regularly to our usual high standard
- Signage and floor markers will be in place to help you navigate around the buffets, queue and avoid congestion
- Face coverings must be worn in and around our restaurants and can be removed when eating and drinking at a table
- Microwaves in the baby food section are frequently cleaned by our team, and wipes will be available for guests to sanitise the microwaves themselves too
- Our live cooking stations and grills will still be in action, with our chefs observing social distancing while they cook.