For your peace of mind, we've implemented the following measures in our buffet restaurants:
- Self-serve will not be available for safety reasons, instead food will be plated or boxed by our team but you can still pile it high and come back for more!
- Screens will be in place to keep the food fresh and safe
- All tables and chairs will be socially distanced, and cleaned regularly to our usual high standard
- Signage and floor markers will be in place to help you navigate around the buffets, queue and avoid congestion
- Face coverings must be worn in and around our restaurants and can be removed when eating and drinking at a table
- Microwaves in the baby food section are frequently cleaned by our team, and wipes will be available for guests to sanitise the microwaves themselves too
- Our live cooking stations and grills will still be in action, with our chefs observing social distancing while they cook.
If you're on resort, click here to see if live chat is available.