Great news - Bognor Regis are now accepting day visits. To find out more and to book please click here
All day passes must be pre-booked and managed online. We do not accept walk ups on the day unless you are part of the Armed Forces and Emergency Services whos tickets are not bookable on the website; they're only available on the day at the gate, subject to availability. Carers are guaranteed entry with the rest of their party and receive a 50% carers discount on arrival at the day gate.
We allow bookings up to midnight the day before you wish to travel. We will only accept bookings from guests over the age of 18.
For day visits we’re open from 10am, with last admission at 2pm. (Mondays and Fridays open from 9am, last admission 12pm.)
If you need to amend your day visit please email email@example.com and one of the day visit team will get back to you. Please do not call as our phone team are unable to change and amend day visit bookings.
YOUR DAY PASS INCLUDES
- Unlimited rides in our Traditional Fairground and Little Stars Fairground
- Access to our huge Splash Waterworld, featuring flumes, rapids, a wave pool and the world’s first Helter Skelter water slide
- Brilliant live daytime shows in our indoor Skyline Pavilion
- Access to our soft play areas, outdoor play areas and arcades
- Access to our bars and restaurants
- A range of family activities (bookable via resort booking points, subject to availability)
Minehead and Skegness Day Visits will remain closed until further notice. We would recommend keeping an eye on our dedicated Day Visits page for updates here.