Our Traditional Fairgrounds are open all year round (weather permitting) and offer the perfect place to add a little bit of extra sparkle to your family break. Your little ones will smile from ear to ear as they get to ride on all our wonderful attractions.
Each of our resorts has a traditional fairground for older children and a specially designed Little Star's funfair for your little ones. All of these rides are included in the price and you can go on as many times as you like.
- Carousel - a family favourite (all resorts)
- Paratrooper - goes high in the sky (all resorts)
- Helter Skelter - slide down really fast (Minehead & Bognor Regis)
- Dodgems - give them their first taste of being behind a wheel (all resorts)
- Trampolines (all resorts)
- Rockin' Tug - a nautical themed ride (all resorts)
- Chairoplane - have fun flying in the sky (in Bognor Regis & Minehead)
- Double Top - a Mexican hat style ride (in Bognor Regis)
- Miami Wave - up, down, round and round. Not for the fainthearted (in Skegness)
- Waltzer - scream if you want to go faster (in Minehead and Skegness)
- Safari Train - perfect for a leisurely ride with little ones (in Skegness)
- Tea-cup ride - for under 5's (all resorts)
- Airplanes - for under 5's (all resorts)
- Ladybirds - for under 5's (all resorts)
Opening times for our Traditional Fairground can vary, but generally are as follow: Bognor Regis and Skegness are open daily from 10:00am - 6:00pm and at Minehead opening times are 10:00am - 5:00pm. Please check your entertainment guide for specific opening times on your break.
For more information on the Fairgrounds at all three of our resorts please click here.