If going with the flow is more your style it’s always worth joining the stand-by queue for our shows.
In addition to our exclusive live shows and activities, there’s so much more which is included in the price and doesn’t need to be booked:
Entertainment & activities
- Little Stars fairground
- Hotshots for all the sporting action on the big screens
- All shows in the Skyline Pavilion including the Skyline Gang and Puppet Castle
- All shows in Reds, including our Night at Reds Experience with a huge line-up of non-stop entertainment all night, including Bingo Bango, gameshows, party dances and live music
- Play areas at The Beachcomber Inn and within Seaside Village
Turn up and enjoy some family fun at:
- Adventure golf
- Bowling at Hotshots*
- Pool/snooker at Green Baize*
*Booking is recommended but not always needed
The best time to visit is during the afternoons, especially from 3pm. Our most popular days are Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Consider using lunchtime as your main mealtime of the day – lunchtime offers and quieter restaurants there’s great value for money and more time to take a break before you go again for the rest of the day. Look out for the A-frames outside restaurants for more information.
Or if you’re on the go, there’s lots of takeaway and pop-up food options to choose from.
Find opening times for venues and key activities, including Splash and Fairground, in the box at the top of the EXPLORE section of the app.